Sign in to follow this  
redworks

RedWorks staff application

redworks    0

Username: Redworks 

Time played: N/A

Time Zone: EST

Any past staff experiences? -- I've been server support on a few runescape servers and on various other games, tf2, gmod, minecraft. Among the various games ive been trial support up to even admin.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? -- I'm able to put in a very large amount of time and I become very dedicated to the servers I play. Especially during the initial first few weeks of launch, ive been known to play for over 12+ hours a day on some of the servers I've played. I'm kind and always try to be nice to people and help out to the best of my ability and I don't mind pausing my grind if it means i can potentially help someone.

Do you feel confident about your game knowledge? -- Depends on what knowledge you mean, since i've never played gauntlet or its (potential) previous iterations, i dont know much about this specific rsps. but if we're talking osrs, im actually quite well versed. i have a mid game main account and a somewhat early game ironman on osrs, and ive been playing rsps for a few years now. and for the things i dont know i can quickly look up cause im very familiar with the osrs wiki.

+1 Dedicated and helpful player with alot of game knowledge 🙂

Kazsio    1

+1 as well he's the boy and i know he got knowledge knowledge is power!

Zyzz    1

+1 no words, he's just perfect. 

Duphex    4

Addicted player, love to see him online, also a great helper in clan chat. i give you +1 good luck on your application sssssir !

Beer    15

Well done and welcome to the team 🙂