Tilted

Tilted - Staff Application

Tilted    0

Username: Tilted

Time played: [img]https://i.imgur.com/00m1aTU.png[/img]

Time Zone: Hawaii (GMT-10)

Any past staff experiences? We would like to hear about what previous rank you had if any, along with the responsibilities included with said ranks:

I was a staff member on Novea for a bit. I was trial server support. So I am very familiar with the basics and how things go down. I was also a support on a server called Azerite. It was a custom rsps server. But recently it has closed due to financial problems.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? This is a character assessment made by yourself on your strengths and values and why we would consider you over another candidate. (Do NOT attack, flame, or name out any other candidate that has applied otherwise your application will be INSTANTLY DENIED) :

I should be a staff member because I am very active. I love to help people as well as get to know the community better. I am always ready to help. Wether it be on discord or in game. Just shoot me a pm. I love playing the server and I would love to be apart of the staff team. I enjoy talking to players and having fun on the server.

Do you feel confident about your in-game knowledge? Tell us how you have experienced the game so far, and how you think you will be able to use what you have learned to assist others: 

Due to the server being new and I haven't played the old Gauntlet RSPS, I am still learning about the server. I am a fast learner. I enjoy learning and buildings relationships with the players and community.